One thing that I don't talk much about on this blog is my reading habit. I am quite an avid reader of non-fiction content and love biographies and other content that gives me insights into the thought process of the great people in our times. I have started maintaining my library here @ shelfari.com .
One of the books that I am current readying is Sramana Mitra's Entrepreneurs Journey. I don't read deep reviews before I buy books, I try and gauge the general theme or concepts addressed in the book, the writing style and approach to the concept before I buy. Below is my quick thoughts on the book:
- Insights integrated with interviews
- Great Stories - hidden in Q&A format , Q&A format works for some
- Have to read through all the Q&A's as there are some knowledge nuggets hidden there.
- Puts up a lot of "thoughts" in the mind, but doesn't connect them together.
- The book should be consumed in a way we consume twitter content as against blog content.
- Good Content Bad formatting
- Repetition for people who have read the blog