TAM - 2018 ($ Billion)
|Health Care/Life Sciences||
- The Manufacturing customers starting deal size was approximately 1/3rd that of the other two verticals, but from a total spend (revenue for SF) point of view 5 years it was higher than the other two verticals
- The Manufacturing customer didn’t start with sales cloud, but instead started with Service.
- The Manufacturing customer never adopter chatter
- Even later the Manufacturing company adopted Marketing cloud and not sales cloud. Looks like the manufacturing company is selling through and agent or dealership
- In all the 3 vertical’s platform or force.com was one of the first 2 solutions to be adopted after the land.